![]() |
| The logo of YouTube |
1. YouTube
I mainly use YouTube if I want to find any news, I do so because I use YouTube almost every day. I like using it because I find it to be easy and simple to find whatever information I need. By going to the search bar, I write in it in a specific way, so I get exactly what I want. I recommend you try using this source because it isn't very complicated and you get a video for whatever information you want to find.
2. Google
Since Google owns YouTube, their search engines are very similar. I use google for a lot things, but I also use it for news sources, whenever I want to look for an image or an article then I use Google to find it. Google can give you access to a countless list of news sources, if you neede to search anything I recommend this source because it has a borderline endless amount of information, so whenever you need information about a topic, use Google
3. Instagram
I use Instagram to search for news and to search for hpu events. Similar to my other top sources, you can search for news by typing in whatever you want in the search bar. Instagram also have videos that you can watch, so whenever I need to look for a short video about a topic I can just search for it. I recommend this source because it is very simple like the other to sources and you are able to find videos about your topic.
4. X
I use this source as well to find anything. Its very similar to Instagram, you can watch short and long videos, search for images, and search for political figures who have accounts on there. There are news articles, public files, and posts of political figures. I recommend this source because it actually has a bigger political scene than Instagram and has more sources that you can only get here.
5. ESPN
I use this source whenever I want to find sports news. I sports drama so this is basically a gold mine for me, but it is also effective if you want to find anything sports events and dramas. They extensive discussions about players and the current state of a sport. I recommend this source if you need to look for anything involving sports.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment